Jimbobs VTiS

Jimbob737's VTiS

Ha i got mad negotiation skills check what i managed to land for 800 quid yestarday had to treck to oxford for it but i wasted no time securing this OEM original VTI-s.

big thanks to my bro for spotting me the money until i sell the Deckers! man have i got plans for this VTI-S gonna be off the chain!

IMG_0605_zpse8617aae.jpg

IMG_0608_zps42b94945.jpg

IMG_0607_zps5fd6cb1e.jpg

IMG_0609_zpsbe04f826.jpg

IMG_0604_zpsf88b668b.jpg

will be sad to see my Aerodeck go but i have wanted a VTI-S the day i say my brothers they are sexy motors pirate black is only 2nd to championship white on the EK9 and tegs.

the VTI-s is near mint bar 2 things a dint in the tailgate and the two front door cards dont match but the orginals were in the boot need recovering a part from that clutch is sweat the gearbox is mint and its completely unmodded think i dropped on here did 123 miles yestarday on 15 quid crazy economical as standard. virgin VTI-S what more could i ask for well happy.

Edited by Dave
THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BY JIMBOB738

in all honesty cant believe its real i was shacking when signing the log book, the guy who i was buying it from was like why you struggling to sign your name i looked at him and said i cant believe im actually getting it for 800 quid he just laughed and said look as long as you look after it im fine about it, he was a top bloke.

he had someone from France contact him and offered him £1250 before he had even seen it but he said no coz he already promised it to me there are still some good people in this world.

still buzzin ! get in.