MB3 civic No.5 sold :(

VTISmichael

id like to drop a H22 in there and i know it can be done but its alot of work and they aint cheap to buy but i can buy a B18 & rebuild it cheaper i rekon!

Just got to start looking for decent 2nd parts like exhuast and rims for it and im thinking ebay coilovers..

they could look so gd indeed, he doesnt seem to know what the offset is, he just said its for a mk2 golf lol ive told him to look on the back of them and hopefully he can reply with an anwser..

they are, he rang me and he said his camera was broke on his phone but the the civic across the road has them fitted ? Hmm should be fine but ill just sell them on if too wide

Should get them maybe at the weekend..

Also ordered the mg zs front arb, picked up new handbrake cables, i had a look underneth the engine as i noticed a drip when i bought it, got a leak, i think its the sump gasket, getting new one tomorrow hopefully. Gives me a chance to clean the oil pick up too, also going to order a new steering rack and tie rods!

Sorting out the courier for the wheels now :D

Oh found my engine code - D15Z8

I dont know if thats gd or bad lol

• Like 1

Drove her all the way to bournemouth today, didnt miss a beat! Took 2 hours each way and only used 1/4 of a tank so gd on fuel :D

Picked up the sump gasket and some oil, popping into work to see if any goodies have come in, as for the wheels, the courier didnt turn up yesterday but picked up today at around 1 but no drop off today, bit useless this company.

I dont know if i should get ebay mega tastic coilovers, id rather have meister's but their so expensive!

This is true as i had them on my vtis, tho slightly used i only paid 500 for them!

Just changed the sump gasket, wasnt to messy, clean out the oil pick up, a few fragments in there not bad and the oil gasket was a pain to peel off. Removed the downpipe bracket as it has broken off and was just in the way lol

Just got the handbrake cables to do today, i think i might bleed the clutch slave cylinder as the pedal is really light atm..