MB3 civic No.5 sold :(

VTISmichael

Ive been back and forth trying to choose a new daily, looked at all sorts of things most of which costing me more than my current daily(crv), saw this pop on gumtree, despite the terrible description went to see and it wasnt to bad at all! So i thought why not, means big savings on everything and wont let me down!

It is a 1.5 vtac, 2 onwers, 105k sport, runs smooth enough and drives gd enough and i got it for a tidy price, few body scratches and what not but it was cheap.

So far as i can tell it only needs the rear caliper sorting out and they pretty much dont work and should have failed the MOT, needs new rubber but gd excuse to get new rimage sorted, new clutch and exhuast, now i know its a 1.5 vtac, im presumming its around 100bhp, ive had a 1.5 before it was ok, the vtac isnt as gd as a normally vtec ? I also going to guess a b18 will drop straight in and the wiring loom is the same ?

Big question which 'M' is this one ?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-civic-need-quick-saling-/1122822216

His texts were just as amusing too lol

Ah so not to bad then, worth dropping in a b18 ?

Was thinking of getting one and rebuilding it to get 200 out of it and drop it in, ive seen dead accord thats got a b18 going very cheap.

Pics of Roxy, so far ive removed the sticker crap from the back window, freezed the hell out of everything, had to rub down the top of the dash sd they had black polished the whole dash and it reflects in the front window. Also jacked it up and had a look at the rear calipers, bled them both and the passenger works fine but the drivers side is still not working fully, i think the cables might be stretched.

Got a wish list together, main things are wheels, lowerage and exhuast.

2015-07-11%2017.50.02.jpg2015-07-11%2017.49.37.jpg2015-07-11%2017.49.24.jpg2015-07-11%2017.50.19.jpg2015-07-11%2019.31.45.jpg

Wow trust tom to spot that haha amazballs!

Oh so what is the 1.8 they put in there ? will do some research on that but would a b18 use the same wiring loom maybe ?

I want to go all out on the handling on this one, want some wide road tearing wheels like 8.5j or 9j hmmm....