brakes- mc2/mb6

philgor

I ended up getting pagid discs for the rear the last time... Was in for an mot and couldn't really wait for others. They were the ones that the garage could get. To be honest they've been fine, although I'm not a big braker.

I'm running grooved discs from Brake Depot at the moment with Ferodo DS2500 pads. Worked a real treat on street but the front pads got next to finished in just 2 track days. Did full days with long, up to 8 hard lap stints but still expected more from them. Performance was great, though, improved my track times by a few seconds compared to stock brakes. Now looking to replace them with a different brand, tempted about EBC Yellowstuff but have heard mixed opinions about them...

Will be going Nurburgring in July so after lots of reading i've decided to go for prelude (bb1) brembo blanks with Carbone Lorraine pads.

The prelude discs need 1mm spacer from the hub/ easier to take 1mm off the caliper/bracket.

Will let you all know how this works out.

£66 for the discs

£126 for the pads, so pretty much the same as ds2500 which I wasn't amazed with.

This was on the CL brakes UK web shop: "No anti rattle springs included - not suitable for general road use."

@3gdean if you decide to go with CL's let me know how noisy they are on the road. After quite a lot of searching i'm leaning towards these for my next road/track day pad.