MB6 VTi Birmingham

DanialA11

Standard ecu is called a p9k will say on the bar code on ecu what type it is.

dynoes can be manipulated to give better readings very easily. From changing gears to making frictional loss assumptions and also changing the air temp.

often the case to give people awesome power figures they want to hear.

its impossible for a stock c4 to make that power with only a filter and exhaust.

that's type r power.

If was that easy sure honda would have just put a cone filter on a c4 and put that in the integra type r.

• Like 1

That dose sound to good to be true on the power figure dont it what gets me though is the 119mph top speed i would say it was dyno'd in the wrong gear mabe? or the engine got swapped before sale any. how it dont matter its how she drives that matters

Well I'm not to bothered anyway that what I was given with the car, drives lovely nice and tight.

Just really need to lift it up that the main priority atm

Oh and fit the hawk remote locking :P

And get a new driver side mirror cover as this one's cracked apart from that she's purring like a kitten

What I will say is couple ep3 type r's wernt pulling away from me on the old airstrip in birmingham, soo ..... I don't know tbh

Wasn't slagging it mate. Just saying the facts that's all.

Looks like a real nice one. M's are great and defo keep up with some more powerful cars.

Naanaa I completely understand where your comming from as it had me scratching my head aswell 30 bhp from an exhaust and induction is big thing

Have to say 1st experience with lsd any boy what a great piece of equipment, think the s80 gearbox would do wonders to this car if I can get hold of one for a decent price.

I did just use me noggin aswell. The wheel hp is 136.5hp

Somewhere around 15% loss through honda transmission.

That would put it the 160 something crank hp mark

Mate gearbox is the way forward.. even a s4c box is loads cheaper makes so much difference. Like massive.

but if you can afford an s80 do it.

One day I'd like to own an s80 just because.

Gearbox mods are so worth it! My EP3 would certainly be pulling away from you, just ask @phill1975 :D

It most likely would the ones I was playing with where more or less standard

However there's some nice k24 Frankinstein block ep3 going around brum

I will search up on the s4c compare the ratios to the s80 and see what happens, will keep all updates on here

• Like 1