Steveolkinevels VTI - END OF THE LINE

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys been realy busy lately with our new baby so havnt had much time to do much to the car, well upload pics and post about them any way :) was gettig abit fed up of not being able to see very well at night so go myself some spot lights which were excellant when i 1st fited them but they have slowly filled up with water and stripped the reflective backing so there needing replaced :roll:

Picture.jpg

next up i got borded of the standard dash lights so spotted some leds in halfords while picking up some oil, had to be slightly modded to fit tho but the end result is good.

Picture001.jpg

ive taken up window tinting too which is harder than it looks by the way, to get a realy good job any way, im going to take some better ones tomorrow,this is a dark smoke 20% still have the back window to do yet.

Picture002.jpg

And next up this arrived today been itching at work to get home to see it!!!

Picture003.jpg

OMG what a difference this has made it has already been chipped and socketed with a custom map on with iabs enabled to 5800, but heres the thing vtec has like two stages 4k theres an increase in power and noise then at 4400 its mental! :D

Window tints look good, I know what you mean though it's not easy, rear screen will make you WACK11111

Cars looking very clean too. :D

Where did the P72 come from and how much, if you don't mind me asking. :D

Window tints look good, I know what you mean though it's not easy, rear screen will make you WACK11111

Cars looking very clean too. :D

Where did the P72 come from and how much, if you don't mind me asking. :D

had ago at the rear screen last week! OMFG what a night mare, any way it ended up in the bin! :x

i got the ecu for 80 quid which i didnt think to bad, thing is he advertised it as being chipped but i wasnt bothered as i was going to send it off to be socketed any way, but thats already been done, need to get it on a rolling road to double check the fuel/air ratios are ok but im well chuffed! :D:D

i will try and get a vid up this weekend of the standard ecu and the P72 on the same bit of road.

Just got back from having my civic dyno'd at JDM Dyno in cumbria, well i was shocked at the results!

i was worried that the New P72 ecu was running Lean so thats why i went for the dyno today, turns out its very rich at low RPM on full throttle but in the higher RPMs its not bad, going to take it back at some point to have the map tweaked to lean out the low rpms and richen slightly at around 4k also try moving the vtec point.

on the way she turned to

517a0372.jpg

Mods:

s/s 4-1 mani (Heat wrapped)

Home made Decat pipe(heat Wrapped)

3" backbox

K&N Pannel filter In derestricted Airbox with cold air feeds

Chipped P72 ECU

10mm ignition leads

Bosch super 4 Plugs

Serviced her last night oil, filter, plugs, and fuel filter and tanked her up on Bp ultimate.

b68d0f10.jpg

Zoom

7499c0aa.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::D:D:D

Archived