Jays vtis original looks racing spec

jay10

20150729_201130_zpsrakp8y4e.jpg

20150729_201111_zpsqw0zdkow.jpg

20150730_140424_zpsba9ac4jk.jpg

20150730_083939_zpsbp14fouw.jpg

and this is it after being plasti dipped anthracite grey with black wheels, black badges and lowered, a stage 2 remap with induction and a straight through decat powerflow exhaust.. :)

Really sweet vtis youve picked up mate, looks spot on! And yes those are the original alloys that are on it bud, as Tom says, early VTiS comes with those speedline chronos, the later ones had the speedline fans.

Any idea which coilovers are fitted at the moment? The MeisterR's are in my opinion the best by far. Excellent quality, superb handling and available staright off the shelf. Theres also the bonus of a discount as MeisterR are official Civic5 traders and have an offer on at the moment.  ;-)  Power wise, all depends on how you want to go/how much money you have available. Staying naturally aspirated or turbo route?

Loving your other cars too! That Evo is sex on wheels! Not many standard looking ones around now, so good job finding that one. Enjoy the site mate!

Oh almost forgot! Are you getting any error message when you try to upload photos? I've uploaded photos from my phone before I think (had to use forum full theme, not mobile though) without any probs. If theres an error code or anything, send it to me in a pm and I'll look into mate ;-)

Cheers dave not sure what coilovers I'm gna gt it up on the lift tomorrow and have a proper look at it.. going to stay naturally aspirated.. since driving it I've noticed how bad the clutch is so the box is coming out tomorrow and I'm going to fit a stage 1 clutch, lightened flywheel and a quickshift gear stick all fitted with powerflex poly bushes. . should be more suited to my style of driving ;)

• Like 2