Ry4nC's 1.4i s

Ry4nC

Hi guys and girls!

I'm glad i found this forum because i have just bought this civic 1.4i s MB2 (pictured) as my first car, a damn good car to start driving in imo, I have been finding it difficult to find parts and accessories for it.

When I first bought it, the drivers side window wasn't working and it has a blowing exhaust.

I managed to find a whole new assembly for the electric window which me and my old man fitted and i have an exhaust for it too... (but no time to fit!)

Anyways.... I'm glad there is an owners forum and can't wait to get involved in future events!

Ry4nC.

P.S.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place on the forum.

post-7798-0-58134900-1443302621_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Cheers gents! The previous owner didn't look after her at all :(

It had handprints burned into the paint in the back doors, a few dents and stone chippings. She was a filthy girl when I picked her up so the first thing I did was give it a good ol' wash and a t-cut and got to work on the interior...

I'll pist some pics up in a bit when I'm at my desktop

• Like 1

Here's some more photos of her.... expect to see some mods soon.

This'll be an on going project for quite a while so if ur interested.... stay tuned! :)

Gonna be doing some carbon effects next weekend so i'll post some more pics up then!

post-7798-0-39208300-1443443141_thumb.jp

post-7798-0-55488800-1443443161_thumb.jp

post-7798-0-64449500-1443443439_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Certainly 100% real fake wood right there!

Neither can i mate, i can't fecking wait to get me hands dirty now! Just waiting on the carbon wrap and the tint film for the rear lights.... just starting out small on it for now until i can muster up some dosh for the next stage.