weetec mb6

weetec

after that discription of the second brace fittment and cornering problems might be a good idea when taking the seats out give them a good clean as more skid marks maybe present in car as well as out :lol: :lol:sure the kpi int gone amiss :idea:or camber :idea: toe inn :idea:maybe worth a looksie :idea:

if its that dodgy.see whats hapnen ;) could be them tyres though :idea:

1"£££$££"!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know S2000 seats would fit in an MB6, i want!! Love the wheels too mate, i thought they were Rota grids at first not too different from TE-37s either, and you probs paid alot less than i paid for my Volks! Early COTM contender me thinks! 8-)

So really nice mods going on mate! I love those rims, as said, very similar to the volks. Good work mate

• 3 weeks later...

hello fellas, just this week got some wind-deflectors of a fellow civic5 member. just thought i would upload a snap of them fitted. great in the rain :D .

• 4 weeks later...

just got my new H brace delivered, had it on in no time. it must weight around 3-4kg. its a cheap e-bay jobbie but for £65 delivered new (on auction) i couldnt complain. however. as soon as you give it some revs theres a rattle where the de-cat or manifold touches the brace. ill have to get the exhaust adjusted. took it for a blast before and would definetly recommend one. it takes the re-bound out of the shockers when going over small pot holes, as for cornering ive not blasted it yet, but its got to have made an improvement. if you have a 4-1 manifold, forget it, chances are it wont fit. heres some pics.

Archived