weetec mb6

weetec

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers for the like mate,....the manifold and the S80 tranny go well in 3rd gear. however 1st and 2nd are for really just getting of the mark from stand still....you couldnt down shift from 3rd to 2nd to gain speed..it hits the rev limiter in no time...over all still experimenting...

as for tyre sizes i went for 195/45/16......the 205/45/16 i got with the rimz had to go....kept scraping the arches on full lock and speed bumps....plus the 205 made the rimz look small......the rides just the same comfort considering the condition of the road nowadays.......hope this helps.

cheers for the like mate,....the manifold and the S80 tranny go well in 3rd gear. however 1st and 2nd are for really just getting of the mark from stand still....you couldnt down shift from 3rd to 2nd to gain speed..it hits the rev limiter in no time...over all still experimenting...

as for tyre sizes i went for 195/45/16......the 205/45/16 i got with the rimz had to go....kept scraping the arches on full lock and speed bumps....plus the 205 made the rimz look small......the rides just the same comfort considering the condition of the road nowadays.......hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

mate is that how the wheels sit standard, or has the car bin lowered..? i jus bought sum tsw catalunyas 195/45/16, and they havent arrived yet, but im tryna picture how they would look on my mb2 which have 175/65/14 on em right now..

Archived