Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

need to drill new holes in the tailgate and also need to grind abit of the metal off on the tailgate. was abit of hassle to do, then used tigerbond to bond the spoiler on, the bolts are no use cos they are too short. SO i still need to put some tapping screws in for 100% secure.

I know the ATR spoiler bolts straight on though

• 3 weeks later...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! 8-)8-)8-)8-) We're not worthy! That looks immense mate! I know you said new brakes in the email, but wholey sh*t! Thats top banana stuff right there! love it, will ned to get these pics into your car of the month showcase ;) Wheels look class on there. Are those the same as teg wheels?

Ps: you still got them rota gt3's?

Wow mate now that looks awesome, lovin' the brakes and lovin' the wheels too!! If they are carbon, does that mean they will glow when you brake really hard...... If so, you gotta get a pic of that next time you are on track if you can!!!!! You will be car of the month for ever now!!!! 8-):lol:

Another Update

Just got some Buddyclub front and rear camber kits fitted at DMS in Erith. also had a fast road setup applied. everything thing is running nice, but need to sort out the castor at the front and im running like 3.2+ castor, need to get it more ont he negative side.

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0052-1.jpg

Archived