Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id be interested in the spec r s mate.is you be getting a naughty super charger ???some proper power would be sweet do it!!love this car.scoob is nice.i drove an 06stitypeuk 2.5 wow i want one!!

• 2 weeks later...
Probably gona sell the Spec R's, dont think i can afford to run on 2 sets of rims right now.

Might get a 2nd set of 15" prorace 1.2's in the future for track use with sticky rubber.

yer i am running prorace 1.2's like them a lot, but mine is just for day to day driving not track . :D:D:D:D:D

Probably gona sell the Spec R's, dont think i can afford to run on 2 sets of rims right now.

Might get a 2nd set of 15" prorace 1.2's in the future for track use with sticky rubber.

yer i am running prorace 1.2's like them a lot, but mine is just for day to day driving not track . :D:D:D:D:D

Got the volks fitted! :twisted: and i also got these new vols racing formula nuts as a present from my brother and her other half! :D goes with the wheels better than the red volks ones.

Also srayed the headlamps, and think this has tied everything together and jsuts needs some rear window tints. also replaced one of the broken headlamp washer jets while the bumper was off!

The wheels will be cleaned and some new pics taken before they go u for sale. and also i have a spare set of headlamps which i have taken apart and will be doing the same thing and then sell them on here when its all done!

DSC_0305copy.jpg

DSC_0301copy.jpg

DSC_0330copy.jpg

DSC_0336copy.jpg

Got the volks fitted! :twisted: and i also got these new vols racing formula nuts as a present from my brother and her other half! :D goes with the wheels better than the red volks ones.

Also srayed the headlamps, and think this has tied everything together and jsuts needs some rear window tints. also replaced one of the broken headlamp washer jets while the bumper was off!

The wheels will be cleaned and some new pics taken before they go u for sale. and also i have a spare set of headlamps which i have taken apart and will be doing the same thing and then sell them on here when its all done!

DSC_0305copy.jpg

DSC_0301copy.jpg

DSC_0330copy.jpg

DSC_0336copy.jpg

Archived