Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No joke. Hes running N/A with the 220. not just bolt on mods. cams,valve springs, retainers, intake manifold, pistons, skimmed head, head gasket, Autronics standalone ECU. and more, but cant remember the rest.he has spent alot of money for the build.

But im not sure if its faster than a ITR. but all i can say is the drive is very nice, alot more torque throughout the rev range. shifts up at 9k rpm.

Right small update. got a set of HID's from Azone to replace my old set of HID's which gave uneven colour lights.

HID.jpg

The quality is very good. and installation was pretty easy, only thing you have to make sure is it needs a good earth contact, otherwise ur gona spend some time working out if any of the parts are faulty or not.

Havent tried it in the dark yet, but comparing these with my old set it seems there is alot less glare which is a good thing.

No joke. Hes running N/A with the 220. not just bolt on mods. cams,valve springs, retainers, intake manifold, pistons, skimmed head, head gasket, Autronics standalone ECU. and more, but cant remember the rest.he has spent alot of money for the build.

But im not sure if its faster than a ITR. but all i can say is the drive is very nice, alot more torque throughout the rev range. shifts up at 9k rpm.

i 'm seen one in Manchester simiar spec . it's realy fast i had used even skill i can do :mrgreen: but smoked me . if MB6 got same power of the ITR should be still slower than that .because ITR got lighter weight and abit better shell. but 200+ MB6 would be faster than ATR :mrgreen:

Had a good drive with them at night and im impressed with them, good light, not much glare, didnt have any cars flashing me, when im up close behind another car it doesnt blind them with there rear view mirror.

All in all im very happy with them. only small problem is i brought the 6000k ones, but there hardly any blue tint to them, just pure white.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of an update. Had the following done this week:

Oil Change

Gearbox oil change

Coolant change

S2 inletmanifold

Spoon throttle body

hondata manifold gasket

Car had some idle issues at the beginning. then went back to mechanic the other day to fine tune everything. and turned out the previous owner of the TB had messed about with the butterfly posiition, so after some tweaking, the idle runs just like stock! no idle issues what so ever! car runs brilliantly!

Admit i had my worries with things ive heard about using a single runner manifold. but i can tell u its one of the best mods i have done! car really pulls hard in mid to top! low down is not much different to stock in my opinion. People who say they have problems running it i dont understand at all. BUT! i think the main problem is up to who sets it up.

Another thing which has improved is the exhaust noise, with the stock intake it was much louder at low revs when letting ur foot off the throttle, but now it less quiet and less annoying. i think it compliments my 2,5" exhaust system very well.

DSC_0134-1.jpg

Archived