Philgor's 2005 Honda CR-V

philgor

4 minutes ago, philgor said:

The train arrives at Dundee at around midday. So 2/3 pm ish may be later. Dunno yet. I'm tempted to book a hotel for Friday night, so I'm not rushing back. As I've gotta catch the 4am train from Grimsby.  

4am train! bloody hell, that's some trip mate! See, you could have crashed here (maybe the wrong choice of words considering what happened to your CRV!) but not got a spare room now Gayle and Faith have moved in. Still, can offer lots of quality tea and coffee etc. Looking forward to seeing the new CRV. What colour did you get?

• Like 1

Same colour and spec as the last one, theres not a lot of choice out there, steel silver, silver or light blue. Seem to be the only ones about. 

Did look at getting a diesel, but couldn't find any that had the chain and clutch done.....

• Like 1

Yeah, diesel would be nice mate but hard to find ones that have been looked after and had all the important stuff done. Prefer the colour of yours, suits it well. Not keen on the plain silver ones, too many of them kicking about.  Has this one got the table in the back too? If not, see if you can get access to yours to remove it before insurance takes over the car :wink:

Still got it, the salvage co, aren't touching mine till I have the keys to a courtesy car in my hands.  

They can try to take it. But they don't know where the car is, the steering lock is on at an angle, it's in Park with the handbrake hard on. So they'll be dragging it.... 

47 minutes ago, Dave said:

4am train! bloody hell, that's some trip mate! See, you could have crashed here (maybe the wrong choice of words considering what happened to your CRV!) but not got a spare room now Gayle and Faith have moved in. Still, can offer lots of quality tea and coffee etc. Looking forward to seeing the new CRV. What colour did you get?

Chuck him on a carpeted floor or in the garage, he'll be fine :lol:

• Like 2