SKUNK2 Style Fake Lower COntrol arms Ebay!

Jimbob738

Hi Everyone

i am posting here as i assume most folks look here the most and want to inform everyone of the dangers of these LCA'S

i bought some of the Purple SKunk2 Style LCA's about a year back now for my MB6 VTIS when i purchase my meister Rs, they were actually sold at the time as genuine skunk 2 ones until i complained, the sellers are from ebay so it was my own silly decision to keep them and not send them back and against the advice of Scott at H-Tune i thought merrrrrr how back can they be.

went under my car today and mind my civic has been off the road aabout a year straight after i fitted them my engine went pop, the cars been covered over and the bushes greased heavily.

the bushes are about f**kced already my car now sounds like a shopping trolly going down the road so in a word WASTED MY MONEY!

these a substandard units and are dangerous sh1t these are the ones i bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skunk2-style-RED-LCA-Lower-control-arm-HONDA-CIVIC-EG-CRX-DC2-INTEGRA-MB6-/222152112827?hash=item33b94c3abb:g:j1EAAOSw1vlUtyxI

sellers Honda_Power89

anything that says something "style" stay the hell away from as its now inconvenieced me massively....................buy genuine from H-tune its expensive but good.

these have only covered around 3-4k on my car since fitting and already the bushes are knackered OEM time for me! 

yep, when i wake genuine brands i get from a dealer rather than someone on ebay. especially LCA's

fake has 8 slots. genuine has 5. but it's only really the bushes that will make a differnce

g-707-abc2af6493c3ae1f2cdcbc51c2e14b9517

• Like 2

Even Skunk 2 are not up to the job,my rear top camber links are f**kd , failed the MOT.removed them for now,

rebush are £10 a pair <one bush> so x4

:(

• Like 1

• Dave pinned this topic
  • Dave unpinned this topic