Project supra

civicturbo79

Hi there all most of you know me and my project threads so i throught it was about time for one for the supra .

I have not done alot to the car but put fuel in it at the min as after the civic costing me an arm and a leg over the last few years , i have been told by the mrs no mod'ing for 12 months , :shock:

i have put a new set of tyres on the car and changed the exhaust as the s/s one that was on was not load enough for me . So i swapped the apexi one for a nur spec r . its sounds great now .

Some pictures of the car for you all .

newsupra008.jpg

newsupra007.jpg

newsupra005.jpg

newsupra003.jpg

newsupra002.jpg

001-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

Rich.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last weekend i went and to oxford to get a standard set of supra wheels for £50 2x wheels had no tyres and 2x have great tyres on them but the wheels were really bad condiction .

2 of the wheels will have road tyres on for drifting days and the other to will have my slicks on for santa pod .

Wheels when i got them

suprawheels001.jpg

I removed the tyres wash off the wheels and paint stripped them

suprawheels002.jpg

Then i sanded the wheels down to remove anything left on the wheels .

suprawheels004.jpg

Then onto the etch primer and then i high build primer after thab i flatted the primer with 800 grit paper wet .

suprawheels003.jpg

suprawheels005.jpg

Then back into the oven for there colour ( you ready )

suprawheels006.jpg

suprawheels007.jpg

Rich.

Ill put them on over the weekend as the other 2 wheels are not done yet and i have no tyres for them ,but the slicks are on the way ,ill put them on the car as im taking of the 19" off to paint them next week as i hate the black wheels , ill be doing them a nice grey me thinks . Rich.

She'll never know you're modding it unless its external like a a body kit, the car looks real nice.

You need a big T4 twin scroll manifold on that bad boy, all the joys of a massive turbo with none of the turbo lag :mrgreen:

Toyota-Supra-Twin-Scroll-Manifold.jpg

Stop it you will get me in trubble . :D Rich.

Archived