Project supra

civicturbo79

Ok little update for you all , i have not been using the car since i fitted the front mount as i need to relocate the expansion bottle , but on wednesday i had to use the car , so i put a bolt in the end of the pipe and off to work i went . Well about a minute from work i saw the temp gauge on 3/4 :shock: and turned the car off , left it 10 mins and then got the car to work had a look at the rad as there was water all over the engine and the rad had split at the top on the plastic part :o . due to me putting the bolt in the pipe ( i am a knob ) :roll:

So i brought a full ali rad fitted it and sorted the expansion bottle out and all is now well .

p014.jpg

p012.jpg

p013.jpg

Rich.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, i can't believe i haven't spotted the 'other projects' link for none M's at the top of the projects page before! I love this car! it just gets better everytime i see it! I want a Supra for my next car now lol. That rear shot is amazing, theres only a few cars that look as cool from the back.

Man, i can't believe i haven't spotted the 'other projects' link for none M's at the top of the projects page before! I love this car! it just gets better everytime i see it! I want a Supra for my next car now lol. That rear shot is amazing, theres only a few cars that look as cool from the back.

Im sure you are not the only one that misses mate ,I love the back shot of the car too ,I have it as my wall paper on the computer . :D Rich.

Ok i have done one or to bits over the last week or so .

First of was fit a 60mm hks boost gauge , i removed the air vent in the centre section of the dash and with a little work it fitted straight in .

mods001.jpg

After that i fitted a bailey dump valve

mods004.jpg

Then i was looking at the engine bay and throught to myself i need some colour in there :D

Before

s1001.jpg

After

mods005.jpg

Rich.

i have to say i am in love with that engine bay... maannnn what i would give to be able to say yep thats my engine bay right there.. certainly puts a smile on my face just looking...

i bet that bailey dump valve sounds sweet.. is it a standard dumping "whoosh" or have you got my personal favourite the "flutter"? loving the work on this mate!.

Sweet look forward to the next mod update 8-):D

Archived