Project supra

civicturbo79

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pictures of the my 19's repainted on the car .

picturespaintwheelsoncar007.jpg

picturespaintwheelsoncar001.jpg

picturespaintwheelsoncar005.jpg

I nice close up of the wheel

picturespaintwheelsoncar003.jpg

Not the wheel but a new picture of the back end with the nur spec r exhaust on

picturespaintwheelsoncar008.jpg

Rich.

just one word rich sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt :D:D:D:D:D:D . what an m :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

think the wheels look very nice and the can mmmmmmmmm o yes . this is the person who said to me at the bday not going to do much to her :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and your otherhalf would confirm that :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ar good work rich what next :D:D:D:D:D

Well i fitted the clutch on friday

2.jpg

i had the day off but i went into work to do it . what i job i was on it from 8am till 2.30 pm , it was one of the hardest clutchs i have ever fitted , but its done now , feels really strong and its nice to get reverse with out 3 pumps of the pedal .

As for what next im looking for some nice gauges and a carbon fibre top glove box replacement gauge holder for 3 nice 60 mm gauges . Rich.

I can find some gauges i like but im finding it hard to get the glovebox bit for less that £200 and i do not like it that much . so i may just go for a nice 60mm Boost gauge and replace one of the air vents with it . Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

An update for you all i have fitted the front mount .

The car has gone from this :

newsupra008.jpg

newsupra009.jpg

To this :

s1002.jpg

s1001.jpg

I really like the look of the car with the front spoiler on so im going to try my up most to fit just the rubber part of the spoiler to the bottom of the bumper , but ill keep you posted on that .

Rich.

Archived