Project supra

civicturbo79

If they supra is in the way and to save you having late nights working on it , I will look after it for you then no more long days :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;):lol:;););)

Its yours dave come and get it :-)

Rich.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how is dynodayz going anyway

i love the hot birds

DynoDaze is going great mate . the day time work is flat out im fully booked for 3 weeks now with people still booking in .thats why its hard to get on the supra. plus the wed nights and sundays i just do not have any spare time.

but im loving it mate its what i have always wanted. im my own boss and i get to work on some great cars.

Rich.

how is dynodayz going anyway

i love the hot birds

DynoDaze is going great mate . the day time work is flat out im fully booked for 3 weeks now with people still booking in .thats why its hard to get on the supra. plus the wed nights and sundays i just do not have any spare time.

but im loving it mate its what i have always wanted. im my own boss and i get to work on some great cars.

Rich.

That's really good to hear mate, I'd seen from facebook you're always nice and packed Wed & Sun nights, great variety of cars too. :D

If they supra is in the way and to save you having late nights working on it , I will look after it for you then no more long days :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;):lol:;););)

it wont fit on your drive its too wide but it will go on mine easy..lol

I had a really good and long day on the supra sat , it was a 8am till 9pm day but i got the new tyres fitted .

20120601_073957.jpg

I cut out the centre box and the 3.25" pipe as the new downpipe and the mid pipe are 4" so i wanted to make a full system in 4".

20120602_130116.jpg

welded in the new 4" pipe off the mid pipe

20120602_130106.jpg

Then off to a small bend in the pipe

20120602_130059.jpg

Back box all set up and i finished off the exhaust after this i removed it and welded it up.

20120602_130052.jpg

I also wired the greddy emanage ultimate in what a pain in the a*s that was 4 hours of wiring at the end of a long day.

Rich.

• 1 month later...

Well just a quick update i finally got the the supra mapped and at 1.4 bar it made 530 bhp and 637 nm of torque . it will go more but the clutch is the weak link and it starts to slips over 1.4 bar , it did make 578 bhp at 1.6 bar but lots of clutch slip.

Rich.

Archived