Project supra

civicturbo79

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the late reply lads , As already said the business has been flat out 7 days a week for months now , not that im complaining :D . I have the clutch now all £576 worth as soon as i get 5 mins im going to get it in the car (maybe over xmas) . Ill get some more pictures on the go and get the project thread up today . I need to get the dynodaze trade section on here up to date too .

Rich.

We had a supra dyno day and the day was covered by jap performance magazine this is one of there pictures which is set to be in the mag.

575474_503173609700970_728251104_n.jpg

A video for you

1pa7BV91BtU

LQ4kZa5LWd8

X4fM6-BjvmU

This was the ford rst day the supra is running at the end

P9XsqcAvO60

Rich.

Yes if you want mate we are tsken bookings for mext year if you wamt to start a thread and get a date sorted and that way you can have a pick of the dates next year.

Im glad you like the picture . Hope you are all good mate i see you have a new project on the go. Its looking good . You ok ?

Rich.

Yes if you want mate we are tsken bookings for mext year if you wamt to start a thread and get a date sorted and that way you can have a pick of the dates next year.

Im glad you like the picture . Hope you are all good mate i see you have a new project on the go. Its looking good . You ok ?

Rich.

Yeah all good thanks. Busy busy as always sure you know the feeling well.

its good to know dynodaze is doing you well!

think il badger Paul into starting a thread then, ill be like a trapdoor in a rowing boat when it comes to organising stuff.

so you using the supra everyday with that crazy power? Or just a funtimes weekend thing?

Rich.

Yeah all good thanks. Busy busy as always sure you know the feeling well.

its good to know dynodaze is doing you well!

think il badger Paul into starting a thread then, ill be like a trapdoor in a rowing boat when it comes to organising stuff.

so you using the supra everyday with that crazy power? Or just a funtimes weekend thing?

Its just a weekend/fun car mate . I have a 406 hdi for week days now.

Rich.

Archived