SilverDan

1 minute ago, powerofdreams said:

Na wouldn't be gonna super low so probably be ok. 

when i first put them on I had them a little below standard height and they did feel good. a definite improvement over stock in the corners. I might raise mine up a little for now till i can get hold of some mg shocks and some camber adjustable bits then I can go all the way back down :D  

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah ive also been having some problems with my ignition barrel. The car was struggling to stay turned on once started, if I could get it to start. turns out it was just the ignition switch on the back side of the barrel. I took the switch off opened it up and it was full of grot and dust. So I cleaned it out, put it all back together and bobs ya uncle problem solved. unfortunately no pics for that one as I wasnt entirely sure if what I was doin was going to help, but alas it did starts first time every time and hasnt switched off on me yet, fingers crossed.

Drilled some big old holes through the middle of the cat cos we dont like cats round ere :D and added one of them fandangled lambda foolers and it seems to work no cel light and throttle feels more responsive. I may drill it out some more yet as I only did 5 holes into it and one all the way through the middle.

heres the lambda fooler in position

14459904_10210436744577383_591177823_n.jpg

and heres the weapon of choice, muhuhahahaaaa14459055_10210436744417379_2011722257_n.jpg