SilverDan

1 hour ago, KiNK43 said:

Bet your chuffed looking good. 

How those springs feel? Look really short. They harsh?

yea well chuffed, they feel good not too harsh I could do with some MG shocks now though with how low ive got them set.

1 hour ago, powerofdreams said:

Mmmmmmm very nice  . What make are these 

Aint got a clue on the make there a cheap ebay jobby. they were described as civic EK coilovers haha, come with different o ring things for the adjustable part to fit snug over different thickness shocks. pretty impressed for the price tho.

2 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Nice. Looks slammed on that first pic. 

2 hours ago, Chandler said:

cracking work mate!

Cheers, been a busy few days, Me mudflaps are taking a bit of a kicking though, they act like curb feelers but for speed bumps haha

1 hour ago, SilverDan said:

Cheers, been a busy few days, Me mudflaps are taking a bit of a kicking though, they act like curb feelers but for speed bumps haha

ye i had to take my mudflaps off within a few days of lowering mine as they scraped constantly when they settled

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SilverDan said:

Aint got a clue on the make there a cheap ebay jobby. they were described as civic EK coilovers haha, come with different o ring things for the adjustable part to fit snug over different thickness shocks. pretty impressed for the price tho.

U got a link mate 

2 hours ago, powerofdreams said:

U got a link mate 

Thats right they were toyo sports. heres a link to the same ones but in red

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/88-00-Honda-Civic-Del-Sol-CRX-Integra-Coilover-Kit-Red-B66-/400145873911?hash=item5d2a8d7bf7:m:m3FGjcati7D66F2SizrL4YA

If you want to go super low with them id recommend some shorter shocks though, thats next on my parts list :)