What parts do you want to see?

Finch

Having gone through a series of issues with supplied parts recently I and a few friends I've worked with in the past are looking to setup a small speedshop that also caters for standard parts. I've spoken to Dave here about prospectively becoming a trader but to do that I need to get setup first.. And before I can get setup I need to do some market research!

I'm in the midst of building a webstore with a metric f**ktonne of encryption and various other backups towards security. We're hoping to cater directly for the MB/MC chassis with a range of tried-tested parts, Initially, We are looking to stock things like Intake kits, Silicone hoses, dress-up parts and eventually would like to stock everything from internal components, suspension components to fiberglass panels. We're looking to also stock service kits both upgraded and standard spec parts.

I've spoken to an engineering firm who're willing to do a limited run of exhaust systems for both the Aerodeck and fastback civics in both D and B series

I have got a few companies on board right now with meetings and talks setup with brands such as Lucas oils, Exol oils, ADL Blueprint / Bilstien, Mahle etc. I've also been in contact with 3 of the major "shiny bits" companies like BWR, ASR and Function7, Two of the brands are quite interested in doing a modified Aerodeck option to their braces due to the 4mm closer in bolt holes, the other wasn't as excited.

We're looking for some input here so if you have anything that you would like to see available off the shelf with direct support and fitment, I'll be happy to listen! :) 

Finch

I spent my evening designing fancy billet battery tie downs with a logo idea on, now I'm going to the pub for a quick drink!!Screenshot (811).pngScreenshot (814).png

Screenshot (812).png

Screenshot (813).png

Edited by Finch
  • Like 2