My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

Right, i finally got the car back today at 5.30pm after it been in various places for the week having mods done & went out for a little run to take some pics.

Firstly since last time i have changed the wing mirror covers from the standard silver ones, to cupra black ones.

The side indicators have now lost the chrome/orange & are clear/black ones

I had the car re mapped this morning from 130bhp, around 198lb/ft to 185bhp but the big increase 305lb/ft :D:D it doesn't half shift now :lol::lol::lol:

Also fitted my K&N panel filter.

As David is into he's carbon, i thought if you can't join em i'll have to beat him :lol: so i have had my bonnet wrapped

IMG_0556.jpg

My rear spoiler

IMG_0565.jpg

& finally the number plate surround

IMG_0559.jpg

And finally i got my new wheels - they are one off Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Gloss black with red rim , nice & light. (Team Dynamics only do Matt Black with a coloured rim & i wanted Gloss Black, so a kind word from a very nice man at Deamon Tweeks & they made me a set for the same price) fitted with Toyo T1R tyres & also tyre pressure & temperature remote sensors in each wheel with an onboard dispay (will put pic up soon)

IMG_0562.jpg

Just to finish off a few random pics that David Bailey took :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

I now have zilch left to spend on this baby, so all i shall be doing is debadging it and replacing the ariel ;)

IMG_0569.jpg

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one sarah, I like the spoiler and the number plate surround , Im not sure about the bonnet , Wheels is a hard one as its all down to what you like ,the wheels are nice but i like the standard ones more . The remap figures are great , i bet you can feel the differance now , Is it better on fuel i have heard that they are after a remap ? Rich.

Nice one sarah, I like the spoiler and the number plate surround , Im not sure about the bonnet , Wheels is a hard one as its all down to what you like ,the wheels are nice but i like the standard ones more . The remap figures are great , i bet you can feel the differance now , Is it better on fuel i have heard that they are after a remap ? Rich.

I've been told it will be better on fuel, only got it back at tea time so will tell you that one when i've had a full week going to work & back :)

I've been told it will be better on fuel, only got it back at tea time so will tell you that one when i've had a full week going to work & back :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thats looking uber cool! black/red combo is always a winner Sarah, and lovin the carbon! Really want to see this at a meet! Must be sweet having all that torque! 8-)8-)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thats looking uber cool! black/red combo is always a winner Sarah, and lovin the carbon! Really want to see this at a meet! Must be sweet having all that torque! 8-)8-)

holy crap you nearly managed to pull an integra type r outa that little seat my just maping it :?:o

id like to see it in the flesh

the carbon is savage id say

cant see the bonnet that well with the cam

but spoiler and number plate soround are sweet

i love the wheels looks right mean. batman like

:o:o:o:o all that power my just hooking it up to a computer LOL MAD OR WHAT

id say dav is right gelous of it

Archived