My new MB6!

jalesi2001

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha, I got up early to do it, I hadn't washed her for ages, she was hanging. I couldn't really be arsed, but once you get going its ok!! And yep, the mod list never gets any smaller!! :(:lol: *(*(*!!%

nice one adam she looking realy nice now come a long way :D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!. looks like i will have to try and do some more modding to trin2 she has not had much done to her for a few months : :(

looking good mate,i like the lights....when you get your exhaust done, eves to their own but have a think about 2x2" tail trims. i think it would fit the rear vti-s kit nicely. should look good too...something different. 1"£££$££"!!

Man she is looking class mate. What a difference seeing her all cleaned up in the pics with all the mods. Love the grill, shes lowered perfect, the red badges look tops and she looks amazing with the kit aswell. what a transformation! 8-)

Cheers for the great comments guys, means alot. Im not sure where the exhaust came up in conversation.....you guys think im made of money or something?!! I'll worry about an exhaust when this one starts blowing....the centre and rear have been fitted nearly a year now, going on how rubbish the normal exhausts are, im guessing I have a few months before they rust through!! :lol::lol:

Yep, she sure is a different car to the shed on page one ey?? ;)8-)

From this.....

c3.jpg

c7.jpg

To this.... 8-)

dscf0790.jpg

dscf0789.jpg

Its been a long old journey, but worth it in the end!! With more to come in the future hopefully, there's life in the old girl yet!! ;)8-)

Archived