My new MB6!

jalesi2001

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update, was in my car today, got a bit bored so i started playing with my knob, you know, as you do. Once I had finished having a play, i gave it a wipe, and sat there for a minute admiring it. Then i thought to myself, as my knob is quite nice, maybe the guys on the forum would like a look? Sooo, enjoy! ;)

100_1238.jpg

100_1239.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And heres a quick pic of the carbon effect dash trim!! 8-)

100_1241.jpg

Just got myself some LED numberplate light bulbs, i was looking for the brilliant white, brighter look, like Del had on his VTI-S, well these ones look a bit blue, and dull... :cry: What you guys rek, sorry for the rubbish pic, its raining!! Not sure whether to try again and get some different ones.... Opinions welcome to help me decide!!!

100_1242.jpg

lights look alright mate. see what u mean with the hint of blue. they are much better than standard though. you probs could get better but id be happy with them. keep them and if you find some better in the future just replace them they not that expensive. saying that buy some NOW as you say you wont buy anything else then hours later offer someone a price :lol::lol:

Archived