My Pirates Black Civic VTi... Quick Machine Polish

WilkesyMB6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last weekend i made some time to do some things on the car with a mate of mine.

We drained the oil to start with, then moved onto taking off the old discs and pads which have seen better days, they were a little warped!

2013-01-06154908_zpsb368c2ac.jpg

2013-01-06154917_zpsb7f013bc.jpg

Once they were off we put the new OEM Honda Discs and Brembo Pads on. We were going to change the brake fluid but didn't bother in the end. We also fitted the ABS sensor I bought ages ago, this now switched off my little Orange ABS light YAY! 8-)

We then put a new sump plug on and new Honda Oil filter, and filled her up with Motul :)

I forgot to take pics of the new discs on as it was getting late, and I wanted to go for a drive!

When the weather is better and I have better light I will fit my JDM Light harness :D

So simple yet so effective, looks good man. Glad to see someone sticking with the M! Seems most on here that I followed when I had my M have joined me in the 'other cars' section now! Lol. I need to replace my front discs soon. Brace for wallet damage! Lol

Thanks mate, thats the look im going for clean, simple and subtle 8-)

Stopping a bit better now?

Its stopping! More than it was before! In the wet I couldn't even give it beans just in case lol