My Pirates Black Civic VTi... Quick Machine Polish

WilkesyMB6

So mate any new mod planned for this year or she staying as she is??? apart from the seat tray! ;)

I have a few small things i may do, but dont want to chuck too much money at her, there just no need lol

change the fluid and your laughing :lol:

Perhaps i will in a few weeks time, but i will need the help of a mate who is in the final stretch of building his Datsun up ;)

Perhaps i will in a few weeks time, but i will need the help of a mate who is in the final stretch of building his Datsun up ;)

[postpics.gif]

I haven't got any pics on photobucket but if you scroll through this Facebook page until you see the purple 34 with the white rocker cover and the sizeable turbo :-D

http://WWW.kyoutodrift.com

The rx7 is still in the same sorry state. Now Brad has the rx8 as well its taken a back seat. Also he has a 32 that's meant to be a daily but I'm sure it will be seen on the drift science knowing Brad lol. As the rx8 was meant to be a streeto only ;-)

• 1 month later...
Great build mate some nice mods gone on here!

You have me thinking of a map light mod now :lol:

Where id you find the carbon bezel?

Thanks mate, the light is deffo worth doing. So much easier to switch on when your driving along!

I got it from ebay ages ago.