My Pirates Black Civic VTi... Quick Machine Polish

WilkesyMB6

Having actually used it last night its so much easier to reach up and switch on when you are driving. Also as i have a bright main light and the two map reading ones you get the best of both worlds B-)

Scratching the paint off under the light for the earth was a pain as there were more layers than i thought. So out came mr trusty dremel lol

Thanks for all the comments :D

I went to re wrap the other fog surround this week. After taking all the old wrap off (took ages due to the laquer). I then wrapped it again, next was to start on the laquer..... Forgot to bring it with me :( So it looks like due to the weather this weekend i will have to paint them in the spare room lol.

I did spend the time fitting my new mats properly, removing the damaged fog to see if i could salvage any bits from it or the bracket. Then i broke the valve in my tyre at 12am, luckily my mate was there and fitted another one as neither of us could be f**ked to change the tyre lol

How did you break the valve in your tyre?

It was late and i had to fill my mates van tyre. Once i done that i then thought i might as well do mine as they have a compressor. I'm not sure really it was late and i was tired, but i think i may have bent the inner part of the valve.

Does this Accord Interior light fit P&P ?
I don't under stand what you mean?