My Pirates Black Civic VTi... Quick Machine Polish

WilkesyMB6

Today the postman dropped of a package. It's a set of fogs and an abs sensor, all for the grand sum of £50. We are moving at the weekend then I will try and fit them when I got a spare minute.

• 2 months later...

Its been a while for me to start my fot light project. I wanted OEM items and managed to pick up two a few months ago. They were in an alright state but i thought i would tart them up before i fit them. What a f**king b*****d to to get them apart! I had to drill and dremel bits out.

Here is what im fed up of looking at

2012-10-17213457.jpg

I didnt take any befores as i forgot and got straight to it.

During...

2012-10-17202745.jpg

2012-10-17212406.jpg

2012-10-17212420.jpg

2012-10-17212437.jpg

Im going to replace the bulbs with LED's as i know they will not be as bright as Fogs but i never use them as fogs. So i will probably replace them with Cree ones as they are brighter. At the same time i will probably replace my sidelight LEDs for Cree ones too :D

I do need to put some lamex on them as well before i let them loose on the road!

looks much better! and im interested to know how well these cree LED's perform

The ones i have seen have only been 5w which is pants, so i need to look a bit harder to try and find some brighter ones.

i found a 7w one which looks quite good http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-501-T10-T1 ... 337c4aba02