My Mb6 vti-s update 02/04

Gav_ek4

Hey all, recently bought this off uzy, first thing i done was ripped off the vti-s speedlines in favour of a set of 96spec dc2 wheels

fitted an ek9 red stitched gear gaitor,removed the aircon as it didnt work anyway...fitted a spoon centre section...spoon n1 backbox....spoon 4-2-1 manifold...itr cams...nice freshly painted cam cover,steam cleaned the enginte bay...and just generally tidying it up oh and fitting my zs arb

needs before respray

2 wings and a bonnet...got an atr spoiler to go on

mechanical work needing done when i bought it

2 driveshafts,centre section,both front ball joints,abs sorted as it was bypassed somehow,discs and pads all round,all bushes at front

anyway heres a couple of pics(i think there the right size)

DSCF2617.jpg

DSCF2618.jpg

DSCF2619.jpg

DSCF2621.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg

cheers for looking

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a dark red carpet sitting to go in at some point...think i may be the first to find and fit a red carpet...considering some black itr recaros and getting the rear bench retrimmed black cloth with red stitching

got itr shocks and springs and lcas to go on as well and some camber adjusters for the front then its in for a full 4 wheel alinement

also got a b18c integra bottom end here so will be swapping the pistons over to b18c r ones to up the compression,will fit new rings and shells at the same time and swap to b18cr head and inlet at the same time, just need a jdm p72 ecu or a socketed p28 with chrome chip and a itr basemap to take full advantage of the engine mods

if i go down the chrome route it will get booked in with henry roy for mapping

hoping for 190-200bhp as it will essentially be a integra type r lump with a b18c4 block(which is the same as the b18c block anyway)

also have a spoon 1.5lsd to fit but i need another s80 before i do this

Looks good, it would look real nice with a few touches under the bonnet such as new bolts to replace the rusty ones.

New clips/clamps on the water hoses.

A cover for the vtec solenoid hat.

what is it currently lowered on ?

sounds good, would be interested in the springs when u take them off..

Clear side indicators or black tinted ones would set the car off well.

Did u paint the rear numberplate plinth or is it color coded?

grill iscolour coded...numberplate plynth is still oem colour coded with chrome bit...i will see how it sits on the itr shocks and springs before deciding what to do with the jamex as they are nearly new and it sits nice

Archived