Gav_ek4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there not red are they they are kind of wine yea

i like (but not wine) very neat

i dont know what colour realy id like me carpet to be maby a gray or something

• 4 months later...

small update on this, its been lying off the road for 4 months now due to gearbox dying,so like an idiot i ripped the b18 out and fitted it to my eg lsi along with the hubs and itr wheels but the eg was not cutting it and was a bit to raw for my liking ...SOOOOOO the engine and hubs are now back on the mb6 ...cars away getting 4 shocks and springs, new wishbone bushes,new arb bushes,new rta bushes

after running itr shocks and springs for the last couple of months before it went off the road i realise that they really are not suited to the ms, maybe be ok on the d series mbs but to soft and underdamped for the vti-s...so im going back to oem till i find time to fit the kw v3 coilovers off my coupe onto the mb to try them

all in all the car has been neglected since the end of the summer but alll will be well hopefully for 2011

also the engine is now standard b18c4 instead of the teg cams, got a rectification notice from the police to remove the spoon exhaust so its now been sold on, now running an oem mani,dcat, modifyd itr centresection and backbox,de resonated and drilled airbox and is still running 185bhp so the teg cams were gaining me 3hp(not worth it for the loss in low end torque,c4s dont react well to itr cams unless the pistons have been swapped to match)

car now has an s4c with the s9b diff fitted

plans are to make this almost standard but low and put the teg pistons,rods,head and inlet and cams into my ej8 coupe, ill stick a thread up for it once i get it to run as i need a td86udizzy and a b series rad to fiinish it

She's looking sweet mate! You need to get along to the next meet we've got, would be good to see how different she looks to the last time I saw her when Uzi had her. And im interested in the speedlines too lol! PM me if your interested in off loading them mate

Archived