temp getting hot, is this normal?

ep82

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
temp gauge sensor....ive been saying it for weeks!i.e the speed in which your needle goes up or down doesnt look right.

Is this the sensors on the thermostat? or one of the other 2 sensors?

I took it to honda and booked it in to check over heating problems and test the 3 sensors. When I got my car back, all they said was they came to the conclusion that it's my RAD!!! I am not sure if they have checked the sensors tho.....

temp gauge sensor....ive been saying it for weeks!i.e the speed in which your needle goes up or down doesnt look right.

I took it to honda and booked it in to check over heating problems and test the 3 sensors. When I got my car back, all they said was they came to the conclusion that it's my RAD!!! I am not sure if they have checked the sensors tho.....

anyone? I am going back to honda tomorrow and I am going to try and get them to test it again and might order in a new unit. anyone know the name of this sensor?

I have 3 names in front of me

1. switch assy, thermo (A-93) nippon thermostat (sensor going in the stat)

2. sensor assy, water temp (TWS)(MATSUs**tA) (sensor going into the engine)

3. thermo unit (DENSO) (sensor also going into the engine)

which one of these are the temp 'Gauge' sensor?

Archived