Areodeck vti in white calling out for mods!!!!!

Jay79

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought my old one on 214k and when i sold it it had 231k on it.....most of those miles it got thrashed and it took it!!! all i did to it was service it and 2 new front tyres. Brought it for 300 quid when it got traded into honda. I will post pics up of it on here. It was quite quicker (or felt it) than my white one!!??

Anyway back to the white one! i brought some silvatec bulbs the other day to fit in my rear lights so i could get rid of that crap orange........ they look loads better.I want to do my front lights now but i dont want to make a mess of them! how easy is it to de-tango them?

ive detangod loads of mk5 fiesta and its loads easier than the honda, the glue is a nightmare, i have yet to do my lights, but I practiced on an old unit and lost the rag lol.

I have silver bulbs in my rear lights also, miles better looking

massive respect on the white deck... that is awesome!

been trying to decide what mine would look like if i ever changed from pirates black to the type of white on the new ctrs... seeing yours = tasty :D

8-) white mate very nice, infact never seen one !!

got mgzs 180 set up on mine springs and rear arb ,k&n panel filter removed resonator box,and drilled it !! :idea: :

Deck looks sweet ;) wanted a white one myself just couldn't find one, settled for silver instead!! :(

did you get his from someone on piston heads, think i saw this on there a little while ago, just didnt have the cash!

oh and if you get new rims, i'll def have the black ones off you!

Thanks again for the great comments. Yes i brought it from a guy on pistonheads. Add me on facebook people my name is jay brewster. Got loads of pics of my old cars on there and my current subaru rb5.

White is very rare..........i can remember cleaning up alot of vti's at honda back in 1999-2000 but never a white one!

Will keep you in mind about my wheels bud.

Archived