few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exhaust looks fantastic mate, OEM ++ 8-)

cheers mate i was fed up with the ricer box (it looked great but was to loud for me) so oem style it was...... mega happy with it

Exhaust looks fantastic mate, OEM ++ 8-)

Looks just like mine! ;)

:D;)

• 2 weeks later...

i finally ordered my tegiwa carbon slug yesterday and to my suprise a bang at the door (9am this morning) guess what mr postman had........................ecstatic.gif1

yep you guessed it my new induction kit applause.gif1

cock001.jpg

cock003.jpg

cock004.jpg

cock008.jpg

let me tell you guys this induction kit is mahoosive its huge its totally not worth the £125 asking price..... i dont know what i was expecting but i reckon my bhp factory hard pipe and apiro filter(total price £75) were just as good

let me tell you guys this induction kit is mahoosive its huge its totally not worth the £125 asking price..... i dont know what i was expecting but i reckon my bhp factory hard pipe and apiro filter(total price £75) were just as good

I doubt it; metalwork in the induction doesn't do much for power. Give it a while when you get used to it you might notice a difference. A carbon elbow will set you back about £90 I think so considering the amount of material £125 is not bad. Imo it looks better too. :)

I doubt it; metalwork in the induction doesn't do much for power. Give it a while when you get used to it you might notice a difference. A carbon elbow will set you back about £90 I think so considering the amount of material £125 is not bad. Imo it looks better too. :)

i cant fault the looks or the quality of this slug but i just cant see/feel what all the hype is about imo

Archived