few updates

kyekye09

Awww bless him, he's probably making noise because he's copying what he could hear in the car before his escape! :lol:

thats my middle son that does vtec :lol::lol:

:lol:

My mates kids both love it when I hit VTEC, they go round telling everyone my car is the fastest because it has VTEC, gotta love brain washing kids rlol.gif1

you know it mate ;):lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a wee quickie after loads o ooooing and awhing i jumped on an unbeatable offer from a mate (mike at mgs midlothian) on a set of 5900k hid lights and have to say the are awsome...!!!!! i will post pics when my headlights are finished later on this week

just a wee quickie after loads o ooooing and awhing i jumped on an unbeatable offer from a mate (mike at mgs midlothian) on a set of 5900k hid lights and have to say the are awsome...!!!!! i will post pics when my headlights are finished later on this week

Looking forward to the photo's! ;)

there nowt special bud im getting the chrome bits on the inside done nickle and then smoking the lense... i had an epic fail trying to do a vectra c bull eye conversion and these are my last set of spare lights lol

• 4 months later...

few updates seeing how ive kinda not been on for ages

first of is my headlights i was going with nickle plating but it turned out poo :( so i just took the indicator housing out and painted it black to match the (jdm headlight look)

newforks024.jpg

newforks025.jpg

next up was my wheels.... i got rid of the chav fox stand ins after spotting a set of tecnomagnesio's on gumtree (they were in dire need of a refurb so i got them stripped(shot blasted welded the 5p chunk that was missing on both front wheels and then powder coated in satin gun metal and finished with siver sparkle

newforks022.jpg

then i got borded of being one of the un heard civics in my area so a trip to the exhaust shop(i know AGAIN :lol: ) they sorted me out with a 3" rolled out tip and what i can only describe as the smallest mid sport box i have ever seen.... in there defence it sounds awsome... pops and bangs on quick down shift and over run

newforks026.jpg

newforks027.jpg

and finally for now the front lower forks from noodels arrived today and me being the big kid that i am couldnt get them on quick enough :lol: have to say they seem to have sharpened up the front end with a much quicker turn in

newforks031.jpg

newforks021.jpg

newforks032.jpg

car sits real nice now

before

sp3005.jpg

after

newforks022.jpg

really like the what you have done with the headlights! and i bet an exhaust that subtle surprizes people with the noise it makes :lol:

yeah i was bored with the headlights and wanted something different cause i ran with the jdm look since i got the car and i fecked up a bull eye/projector project and this wes what i had left :lol: as for the exhaust it looks almost oem but it sounds amazing

Archived