few updates

kyekye09

thanks bud... ive had the lifters on for well over 18months now and you have only just noticed :P

:lol: Looking good, new wheels look ace. :D

cheers bud they were hard work but well worth it i reckon.... in total buying and refurb cost about £300.... not bad i think

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really like the what you have done with the headlights! and i bet an exhaust that subtle surprizes people with the noise it makes :lol:

yeah i was bored with the headlights and wanted something different cause i ran with the jdm look since i got the car and i fecked up a bull eye/projector project and this wes what i had left :lol: as for the exhaust it looks almost oem but it sounds amazing

yeah you have done a good job of making it look different and any chance of a drive by video? :twisted:

really like the what you have done with the headlights! and i bet an exhaust that subtle surprizes people with the noise it makes :lol:

yeah i was bored with the headlights and wanted something different cause i ran with the jdm look since i got the car and i fecked up a bull eye/projector project and this wes what i had left :lol: as for the exhaust it looks almost oem but it sounds amazing

yeah you have done a good job of making it look different and any chance of a drive by video? :twisted:

sure can il get on it tomrrow

i dont be on here as much

I love the wheels mate, good colour too! Were you just on MGZS shocks and springs before you change the lower forks?

cheers bud i have the zs180 shocks with eibach pro springs(25mm lower) with the rear arb and now the lower forks it drives superb

Archived