slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well don't think you will get them so soon.

I got the car back Thursday Morning, Drove it first time Thursday evening after work. I've noticed that it gets up to operating temperature super quick. Basically within 0.5 mile it's on. WHich seemed very stranged but assumed it's just how it is with this build. Friday evening I stopped outside the house and noticed that the temperature is going up quickly. So turned off the engine. Left the car outside the house. Started again saturday afternoon and not overheated but got to temperature super quick. CHecked the radiator hoses. Top was hot, bottom was cold so though good, it just needs bleeding. Though I check the oil etc. Opened the engine oil refill cap and... white milky stuff on it ;( white smoke.... water in the exhaust... Head Gasket is gone...

Now it makes me think, I've done barely 40 miles driving like a granny due to the new clutch.

I'm getting Darren to collect the car again ;( I have to say I'm well p**sed off.

So yes, you'll have to wait for vids ;(

sorry to hear about this mate...its not what you wanna hear but look on the bright side... .......live to fight another day...im sure youll get it sorted....

Archived