slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gutted i cant hear it whilst at work, but on the oil change subject, sounds a good idea john, i usually drain it then pour another litre through it just to get the crap in the bottom of the sump to come out. i have never used an engine flush as i dont know any manufacturers that reccomend it. if i was getting mayo in the oil I would do what john suggests. but i really dont see the advantage of a flush, it could potentially drive out moisture/grease from areas which have been nicely lubricated for a long period of time and suddenly find themselves without.

Will try to get the pic today.

The run in on the clutch about 400 - 500 miles. It's a struggle to be fair. I just want to push it through the gears and I can't!!

It feels so nice being able to pull out on third from let's say 2 or 2.5 k rpm without going like a tortoise. And it's suppose to get better after the tune ;O

are you still running the standard gearbox?....if so...save up and get a S80 or re-con a Y21 and fit LSD...make proper use of that new leash of power...all the best matey.

Defo agree with new box..

Does sound really nice mate.. Will be interesting to see the power figures after proper map..

Will the rev limit be lower for the b20?? Heard that it isnt as high as the b18?

Archived