slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

Spoken to Darren from DNR as Im just fed up. He will pick the car up next week and get all those bits sorted + resolve the hesitation problem and finish the tuning.

:geek:

Remember to say your from civic5 mate, as DNR are one of our traders ;) Hope you get it all fixed up soon, gonna be an amazing car! 8-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considered that but will see how much its going to cost me... Darren will take the gearbox off and put it back on for free but ill need to pay for a repair and shipping ... Will know in couple of days...

Drives me mad this car does...

You could look at it like that but on the other hand my car has 142k on the clock so it is quite normal for things to go wrong... The gearbox was second hand so no warranty ...

I do still belive that after this everything will be fine. And to be fair I had some problems with it but every time I drive it - it pays me back with this fabolous feeling... Makes me wonder though if I could come back to driving a b18c4 - there is so much difference...

Ill give it one more chance, if not Ill get a bike or something that cant break down :shock:

Gutted mate.

Gotta say though, when I sold my EM1 Coupe, after chucking sooooooo much cash at it, and 3 years of constant modding, I went for my first EP3.

Since then, I've not found any other car I loved as much. I still have a saved search on eBay trying to find it to buy back :(

Don't sell, you will regret it!

Archived