slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will be ok, i've noticed all hondas are abit jerky when driving slow and changing gear!

they just love the revs..

might be valve clearences needing doing or a warped/deposited flywheel causing the jerkiness. get it skimmed.

• 2 weeks later...

Car was collected today by James from DNR... Had to wait for a while but at least it's in good hands. Darren left me a CRV to drive about till they have my car which is cool.

THey will check the car over. Get rid of the bloody code 43, get it tuned as i should be inspect the gearbox and if needs to be will be send out for a rebuild. If it needs to be they will fit a s9b gearbox so I can have the car while its being done. Also they will fix the gearbox mount and fie the rest of the polys.

Not driven it yet as my little one is asleep and cant leave her alone ;d

It's an American version with funny auto gearbox which has a lever next to the steering wheel :D

Just sat inside for a sec ... Will take a while to get use to such a high driving position ;d

I really miss my deck now ;) The CRV is cool to drive etc but no vtec ;D

Getting new s80 box fitted, also the air con will be taken off to save some weight. New brembo brake pads up the front and fluid drained and replaced on top of what mentioned above.

banghead.gif1

Archived