b20/b18c4 sleeved turbo engine build

civicturbo79

i will not be able to get any on the rolling road due to the fact im having to leave it with them for 2 days to do it . but i will get loads of pictures and videos at pod. Rich.

Who's tuning it? Not the same guy as before is it :roll:

No mate me and him are not talking anymore . apart from through the solicitors.

He had his first letter not the last monday the one before that so a week and 2 days ago now .

The car is now being tuned by MGT Raging in Nuneaton Warwickshire the are expensive but as i found out the hard way cheap is not always good . its cost me £420 for a full map .

I looking for the car to make 450 bhp . at 1.6 bar so we will see . as soon as i know what the figures are . ill get them posted . Rich.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to let you all know how im getting on. The car had its MOT this morning and pasted with flying colours . I blend eye was turned to the emissions and the exhaust :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .

£20 rolled up in the ash tray 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-) .

Its going tomorrow back to the mappers so i should have a power figure mid week . Rich.

Nice one bud, glad you got it through the emissions etc. I must admit, i would be a bit nervous MOT'ing your car.....the book says something like....'the exhaust note should sound the same as another vehicle of the same make and model', or words to that effect.......ummm!!!!! :shock::lol:

Im looking forward to it and not look forward to it at the same time its really hard on the engine if there is a problem the dyno will find it . i dont like leaving her there thats for sure i have always been there before when its been mapped .

I tuck a few pictures of her for you all today 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

newpictures007.jpg

newpictures003.jpg

newpictures001.jpg

Rich.

Im looking forward to it and not look forward to it at the same time its really hard on the engine if there is a problem the dyno will find it .

The first street drive after the dyno is the big one, even load bearing dynos can't replicate the levels of load that the engines see's on the street. Some cars can't even hit full boost on the dyno. Thats why after the dyno tune you're supposed to back it off a bit.....

Its all good, looking forward to the new numbers mate

well im not happy once again . The mapper has let me down , My exhaust is pointing right at his dyno pack and heating it up and he is not willing to do the map unless i change the exhaust :cry: ,i do understand as the equipment is big money , so i was going to have the car back today change the exhaust and take it back tomorrow for him to map ready for pod at the weekend , but he is now on holiday till next wednesday , so the end result is no car for pod sunday :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Rich.

Archived