b20/b18c4 sleeved turbo engine build

civicturbo79

Goodluck anyway Rich

I was trying to think where else you could get it done for the weekend, UK Honda tuners I could think of.....

Thor racing - (Presuming they tune Hondata) kenilworth

solware.co.uk - (Presuming they do Hondata) Tamworth

theracingline.co.uk - Halifax

gotboost.co.uk/home.html- cardiff

mill gate garages tel:01484-420722 - Huddersfield

TDI north - Warrington

cplracing.co.uk/index.php - Kent

dmsracingltd.co.uk - Kent

artech tuning - Surrey

Austec racing- Sussex

futureracingdevelopments.co.uk/5.html - Middlesborough

1320 autos - Cambridge

advancedme.co.uk/AME/Dynotuning.html - Milton keynes

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fliping 'eck mate, you dont get much luck do ya? How would you have changed the exhaust mate? And would that of effected the results in anyway? :?

I just need to cut and turn the exhaust so instead of coming out of the bumber it goes under the sump as it would normally , As long as the diameter of the exhaust is the same and there are no silencers added it will not effect the end result. Once the map is done ill cut it and put it back to were it was ( out the bumper). Rich.

Goodluck anyway Rich

I was trying to think where else you could get it done for the weekend, UK Honda tuners I could think of.....

Thor racing - (Presuming they tune Hondata) kenilworth

solware.co.uk - (Presuming they do Hondata) Tamworth

theracingline.co.uk - Halifax

gotboost.co.uk/home.html- cardiff

mill gate garages tel:01484-420722 - Huddersfield

TDI north - Warrington

cplracing.co.uk/index.php - Kent

dmsracingltd.co.uk - Kent

artech tuning - Surrey

Austec racing- Sussex

futureracingdevelopments.co.uk/5.html - Middlesborough

1320 autos - Cambridge

advancedme.co.uk/AME/Dynotuning.html - Milton keynes

Thor racing do not have anyone to map honda's at the min because i rang them before this place .

Cheers for the numbers the problem is i have alraedy paid this place £420 to do the job . They said today they would give me half my money back .when i went to pick the car and i kicked off. but if i get someone else to do it they will not charge me half they will want the full £400 all over again.

Ill just have to wait till next week to get it sorted .its not the end of the world . Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

I makes some noise when you have the launch control on, ill try and get some videos of it (away from my house tomorrow) of the launch control and a speedo video you want to see the way it goes around . but it is my 30 th b day tomorrow and im having a party so i have loads on tomorrow and im sure i will feel like poo on sunday. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D . so ill do that a.s.a.p . Rich

Archived