b20/b18c4 sleeved turbo engine build

civicturbo79

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

She has been on the dyno but only for a running in map . its been mapped up to 4000 rpm and the rev limiter has be set there so i can run it in . i got it back last night . so i have 2 weeks to get some miles on it . its booked in for the full map the week before jap show . But im having turbo problems again (smoking ) the turbo is brand new its only done about 50 miles . so i think im just going to have to get my money back and go for a garrett gt30 or gt35 they are alot of money but the cheaper ones are just no good . but its mad, i have always had xs power turbos and they have been great . so i went for a gt35 copy of ebay at £400 so no means cheap and i have had nothing but problems .Rich.

yeah, sometimes copies can be almost as good as the real deal, but sometimes they just aint worth the hassle. Garret are top bannana mate! Like you say though, loads of ££££££££££££££££'s . Once you got her perfect, I wanna go for a run in it!!!!! I bags first passenger seat! 8-):lol:

this is looking epic! i really like how you done a step by step. you have worked your magic so far and you have a little left to do with the turbo. i really like this car! alot of monies and time into this 8-)

hope you get it to jap show

best in show!!!

yeah, sometimes copies can be almost as good as the real deal, but sometimes they just aint worth the hassle. Garret are top bannana mate! Like you say though, loads of ££££££££££££££££'s . Once you got her perfect, I wanna go for a run in it!!!!! I bags first passenger seat! 8-):lol:

If you can get to the jap show dave the seat is all yours. Rich.

this is looking epic! i really like how you done a step by step. you have worked your magic so far and you have a little left to do with the turbo. i really like this car! alot of monies and time into this 8-)

hope you get it to jap show

best in show!!!

I best make it there or i will be upset. :evil:

I dont know about best in show there is some really nice cars there .

Archived