Aky's VTi-S

Aky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rules are rules ,not being a knob mate i cannot tell one without the other we are having big problems with this sort of thing at the min , So if i tell everyone i do not get ,well you did not tell him crap . Rich.

Really want to change the inlet, its holding it back alot, my mate has a edlebrock and its a totally different car.

Yea I bought it off Julian from Blade Honda in Gloucester. Ive had alot of cars,but this is by far the smoothest and cleanest iv ever seen, and Iv not wahed or cleaned it yet due to the lovely weather were having lol.

Hi Aky, welcome to civic5!! I work with Julian at Blade Honda in Gloucester, my mb6 was the other one parked up by Julians the day you came to see it!! In fact, the black 'H' on your front grill I sprayed, so if the paint chips you can blame me!!

Enjoy the car bud, Julian really looked after her for the 6 years he had it, almost every weekend it got washed and polished, and it never wanted for any parts. Its a proper minter, so look after her!!

And enjoy the site too bud!! 8-)8-)

Yea I remember looking at yours, as I orginally thought that was the one for sale lol.

Only problem with the car is just a water leak, which Im going to try and sort out tomorrow as its getting pretty bad and I dont want to ruin the carpet. I think sunroof or the heater thing inside the engine bay might be the culprit.

Funny thing is, there was a few things not working on the car, like bulbs and electrics, and after 300miles, everything apart from one fog light bulb is working, must be a good sign :P

Archived