my mb2 now finished...*ALOT OF PICTURES*..NOW CRASHED :(

jayedh123

thought it's about time i upload pics....had the car for just over a year but aint done anything major....in about a month or two it should all be done....anyway ill let the pictures do the talking...[attachment=0]sv0zcz.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]2vxoshy.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]5zd6r.jpg[/attachment]

im trying to upload the rest of my pictures but it doesnt let me and it says that 3 is the maximum.....what do i do?

ive uploaded the other 17 pictrures onto photobucket so if you check it out let me know what you think...

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/ab321/jayedh123/

thnx 8-)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay another member for the D14 club! Looks like a pretty clean base; rear debadging looks good- stealthy 8-) .

Use photobucket or similar, you can do multiple posts but Dave might get a bit miffed after a while!

Yay another member for the D14 club! Looks like a pretty clean base; rear debadging looks good- stealthy 8-) .

Use photobucket or similar, you can do multiple posts but Dave might get a bit miffed after a while!

lol i was thinkng of doing multiple posts but rather not have people swering at me lol already uploaded them to photobucket :mrgreen:

Hah- beat me too it!

If you tag a photo in PB (put a tick in the little box that appears under the photo when you hover over it) you can go to the tab at the bottom of the page that says 'generate html and img code' this will bring up a page of codes. copy and paste the format you want (in this case img or thumbnail img) into your post 8-) .

• 2 weeks later...

right so my latest mod to my car is the half leather vti seats :D

picked them up from a mate 2 days ago for just £40....i thought they were a direct fit to my car but i was wrong! lol had to get them valeted and they still kind of wet and smell damp but regardless fitted them into the car....did the front seats first but still aint done the back ones because the latch which goes into the back seats were bigger so i had to pop down to the scrap yard and pick up the vti ones which are quite smaller (shown in pics)....and then after trying to fit the pieces in...the holes for the bolt was tooo small so my mate had to bring a drill out which nearly took his whole finger off so we just going to finish it off tomorrow when theres more light....

old seat

DSC00215.jpg

back seats taken out

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

half leather back seats

DSC00213.jpg

the bit where the back seat had to latch onto

DSC00210.jpg

the latch for teh original seats is way bigger then the latch for teh half leathers

DSC00214.jpg

front seats in :) (with a little damage)

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

the mods that ive got left:

-spray and attach the vti-s lips and side skirts

- alloys

- lowering

thanks for looking 8-)

Archived