my mb2 now finished...*ALOT OF PICTURES*..NOW CRASHED :(

jayedh123

thanks for all the feedback guys :)

i could have put the kit on ages back but i dont know why i didnt...anyways its been worth the wait and got loads of compliments from strangers aswell lol 8-)

cant take any pics wiv the RS turbo cuz it aint got no insurance or anything so cant really drive it around....but i got to say it is very fast :D knocks your head back when the pedals down...

the next mods that im going to do are:

- HID (8000k)

- tint the side repeaters

- coilovers

- colour code the mirrors

and finally a respray or somthing

:D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

soooo peoples :)

my cars been finished for bout nearly a month now n it getttting allota attention! sooo much attention that the police stopped me and ripped my front tints off because they were illegal! grrrrr myt just put light smoke tints on the front nw becasue it looks odd.....anyhoooo because my cars a 1.4 and doesnt have any engine mods done to it.....kind of sounds like a bumble bee.....and in the higher revs sounds like a toy plane....but all is well becuase tomorrow its going to get an exhaust from torqueflow :) getting the cat and silencer removed.....and when i got time on the weekend going to take out the resonator box....ill get pics up tomorrow as soooon as its done so watch this sppaacee 8-)

superb mate! Bummer about the tints, but good the cars getting good comments from joe public! It's really come a long way since you got it, looks ace.

You'll notice a difference in sound with the resonator removed.........mine doesnt sound like a hairdryer anymore lol Cheap effective mod 8-)

Cant wait to see the exhaust on ;)

Archived