My VTI-S 2000 (NEO)

Neo

Ahh, if I remember rightly, Chris's missus was registered on our old forum. Sophierachel was her username I think. I think the mb6 was hers, and he had a supra or something?? Remember her saying they had a flocking company. Looks a good job mate, not too sure on the colour lol Sweet looking vtis though, like it a lot 8-)

yes thats right her name is sophie. chris had a mazda Rx7. and yea the flock is a very good job, its also black all the way to the centre console upto the armrest. i didnt like the purple when i first saw it, but it grows on yu, now i wudnt have the car without it, lol

Looks good mate. Will that dash not fade in time though? As a mate of mine has his lime green and it faded very quickly!

Yes its a Purple or some people would say pink Flocked dash, and no i dont think it will fade, it was done by the previous owners and iv owned it for over 6 months, and it hasn't faded at all. i bought it from somerset, i think the previous owner was "CHRISVTIS" member of this forum. they have their own flock-ing company and they did it.

I seem to remember them actually. From my neck of the wood's too lol

Archived