2011 and your Civic!!

jalesi2001

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Not reliable?? Other than the Jazz, these cars must be one of the most reliable Honda ever made!! You must have a bad one dude?? :?:(

Have to agree with you there, mine has knackered rings and stem seals, bought it with a knackered gearbox too but still have never had to call the AA in the 30k ive done in it, never missed a beat :D

Hi Guys

This is what i have in the garage for mine.

VTi front lip spoiler

Rear boot spolier

Rear bumper

all the above need painting and fitting

1litre of nh614m paint to paint the above.

Shocks with lowering springs - yet to be fitted on car.

Just trying to fing some rear mudflaps and some Fat5 alloys.

The problem is getting time to fit to the car.

It has to be done soon, as i wont drive the car till this is all done.

Just trying to fing some rear mudflaps

Once your ride is lowered you won't want the mudflaps anymore... the voice of experience! ;)

Just trying to fing some rear mudflaps

Once your ride is lowered you won't want the mudflaps anymore... the voice of experience! ;)

My last civic i had, i ran it 45mm lowered on brand new standard honda shocks with the front and rear muds on and apart from the odd scrap. It was fine. Then i put side skirts on but found the car getting covered in crap more. so this time i wont be fitting side skirts and sticking with the standard look.

My last civic i had, i ran it 45mm lowered on brand new standard honda shocks with the front and rear muds on and apart from the odd scrap. It was fine. Then i put side skirts on but found the car getting covered in crap more. so this time i wont be fitting side skirts and sticking with the standard look.

Well if you add a vti-s front lip but no side skirts your side profile will look like you have a plough! And that's quite far from standard look... ;)

This is my old civic. My new will will have the same chin spoiler, the vti, not the vtis. Dont like te look of them at all. My personal taste.

Aah well in that case i'm with you. I thought you were talking bout the vti-s earlier. The normal vti front lip works fine without skirts but the vti-s screams for them, imho. The vti-s front is a bit aggresive, to be honest. Nice rims on your old ride by the way.