Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Looking a million times better! How did the old door cards get like that though? I got to get the roof liner sorted in mine too, hopefully have black carpet instead of plain boring grey... 

Thanks, I don't know how they got like it, apparently a common problem though. I think they are stretched quite tight and the glue just lifts away over time.

Definitely worth doing the roof liner.

I don't think it's difficult but I bet it's fiddly!  

Not even fiddly, I was surprised how easy it was.

This is my first time in this thread too, but then I'm new :P

That's a lovely looking motor and exactly the sort of way I'm hoping to go with mine. 

Those Chronos wheels are lovely too!

Thanks mate, I do love the chronos.

As you've said such nice things I forgive you for not visiting before. ;)

This is good to hear that replacing the lining is not a hard job as i intend on doing mine. And i assume apart from soom booming now it okay to to drive with no lining i.e can you fit the interior light and visor back temp untill you replace it ????

To be honest, it doesn't seem all that different without it in but I haven't driven any distance yet.

Yes, I've fitted my interior light and visor back in without the liner.

New headliner fitted this afternoon, which finishes off the new interior nicely, it's like a new car now.  :D

Nice little road trip over to Herne Bay to meet Harvtec who helped me fit the liner back in. Top chap. B)

• Like 1

New headliner fitted this afternoon, which finishes off the new interior nicely, it's like a new car now. :D

Nice little road trip over to Herne Bay to meet Harvtec who helped me fit the liner back in. Top chap. B)

Awesome dude! Shame you couldn't make the meet!

Awesome dude! Shame you couldn't make the meet!

Would've loved to go but it's just a bit too far especially when I've just spent close to £200 with petrol sorting the interior. I'll see how things are next year. :D

Would've loved to go but it's just a bit too far especially when I've just spent close to £200 with petrol sorting the interior. I'll see how things are next year. :D

Yeah that's fair enough, I just keep getting told that I'm mad because of the weekend I've just had :lol: 

I don't see it myself! :o

Yeah that's fair enough, I just keep getting told that I'm mad because of the weekend I've just had :lol:

I don't see it myself! :o

Not that mad, I've done close to 300 miles this weekend and another 100+ to do tomorrow. :)